Now that every business has got its own mobile app, you too have got one, but there is glitch here – your business mobile app is yet to be in limelight. Irrespective of best design, easy navigation, no hassles to download, no technicality issue your mobile app is not showing up hence; the sales you were expecting is not touching the target. What to do?
Business entrepreneur are yet to understand the nitty gritty of mobile app. In today’s tech-savvy world it is important and mandatory to have a mobile app, but it only make sense when you have made it wisely, or else it’s a huge expense which is not easily revived.
It’s not just you but lot of entrepreneurs has joined the bandwagon of having mobile app with zero knowledge of how to promote it so that it reaches the mass. You have come to the right place, we show 7 simple ways of how you can promote your business mobile app and generate revenue.
1. Social media marketing – The core thing:
Social networking platforms are one of the best marketing tools to promote your mobile app. Whether it’s Facebook and Twitter or LinkedIn and Pinterest, you have established communities at your fingertips to promote to.
Take a look at some paid social media options and figure out which is ideal for promoting mobile apps because you can optimize directly for app downloads.
2. Get in touch with niche writers for your mobile app:
This is one of the most effective techniques out there. If you find people who care to write about, then they might want to write about your awesome solution too. Again, don’t be pushy; you don't want to burn bridges with influential writers.
3. Design and share some creative infographics:
Images have a way to grab attention and infographic is very much in trend. There are literally hundreds of tools and website offering free to create infographic, make use of this opportunity and post and share it on various social media platforms.
4. Choose mobile advertising:
If you are considering PPC advertising for your mobile app, make sure to put your ads on mobile devices. Google offers mobile ads to target users while they are searching on their mobile devices.
5. Make a promo video:
A 25 second promotional video can do a lot of good for kick starting a campaign and that includes promoting your mobile app. Perhaps; one of the reasons for this is that video marketing is presently trending so much. It drives the most engagement and it takes up the most real estate on Google. Shoot an original video or simply opt for a still image slideshow with a voice-over and there your mobile app gets some recognition.
6. Pitching to various public relation websites:
Make an official announcement. They say there’s no such thing as bad press unless of course your press is non-existent. Media and influencer mentions go a long way in terms of creating buzz and credibility. There are many ways to go about doing this, but below are just a few to consider:
- Press release
- Host a launch party
- Invite the local media and tech industry
- Interviews with local newspapers and tech bloggers
- Guest blogging
7. App store optimization:
You have to make sure that your app is optimized for the App Store. People have to be able to find your app, which happens almost exclusively through in-store search. The process for optimizing, then, is a matter of using appropriate naming and keywords, both in the title, and the app description.
Apart from above mentioned 7 simpler ways to promote your business mobile app, there are other numerous ways to do like making one page simple WordPress website, hosting a contest, starting a community online, paid media, Google AdWords, offering discounts, link your business card, encourage customer ratings, word of mouth etc. There are literally amazing creative ways to promote your mobile app, it all depends how you choose to do it and how well the promotional campaigns run for you. Also, you can choose to hire a digital marketing agency to do the PR work.
It is important when you sit with your mobile app developer you need to know that they very well understands your business and the requirement behind developing a mobile app. It should not be for the sake of making a mobile app. The designing and developing cost and maintaining it is altogether a different story. Hence when you are out in the market to get your mobile app done for your business ensures that you get the best and professional development agency working for you. These are technological things which require good expertise and understanding therefore hiring a professional mobile app development company is sure to do justice to your app.
- Still Battling to Manage Your Sales Staff? Here’s a Solution, Why and how it can help you. 06 March 2019
- 5 Benefits of Blockchain & Why It’s Top Emerging Technology For Future? 15 June 2018
- Quick Round-Up of App Wrapping, Benefits & How It Works 25 May 2018
- A New Beginning for Better Business and Bigger Change 22 May 2018
- Our Love to Build Website in WordPress 18 May 2018
- Top 7 Ways To Promote Your Mobile App 27 July 2017
- Top 5 Tips for Transitioning Legacy Systems to the Cloud 14 July 2017
- Legacy System Migration Do's and Dont's 10 July 2017
- 5 Effective Ways to Implement Mobile App Security 21 June 2017
- Key Benefits of Agile Methodology for your Startup 18 June 2017
- What Mobile App Marketing Can Do Wonders To Your Business? 15 June 2017
- Top 7 Mobile App Development Trends for 2017 12 June 2017