An app, giving a second opinion for your health!
What is the need of a health care app?
One of a medical practitioner at one of the most reputed hospitals approached us with an incredible idea, of having an online platform so as to help patients to obtain a second opinion from specialists of their choice irrespective of their location. Patients can consult specific remote experts, which can be from any part of the country.
Thanks, to the internet and mobile technologies that has started making our lives much simpler and easier. Innovations these days in mobile applications related to health have become a necessity to provide large scope for people.
What is the actual idea behind creating such an app? What all advantages such an app can provide?
It’s basically, to provide health care opinions. People can consult various medical practitioners so as to choose the best for their treatments. Following advantages can be noted:
- Managing patients and their records, and administering doctors.
- Doctors can be chose as per the need and can book appointments for consultation.
- A unique feature, “Suggest me” helps patients to find the best doctor to consult.
- Online video call for consultations can be done on low bandwidths.
- The users can pay online for appointment and can also reschedule appointment in case missed the call time using previous credits. The amount is then paid online through the integrated payment gateway.
By this, doctors can offer their services to a much larger audience.
How it works?
The communication between the user and the doctor is made flawless by this app.
- The medical (test) documents are uploaded, so that the doctors involved have access to up-to-date medical information.
- The user then has a video conference call with the doctor(s) at the planned moment. During this call, both can use the integrated group chat function.
- In case - due to any reason - the scheduled meeting was not conducted, the platform provides the option to either reschedule the meeting or return the payment.
The platform is helpful as user can select & consult the best suited specialist for a second opinion from all over the country. This is done at relatively low cost and without the need to travel.
However, for specialist doctors it acts as an additional source of income. They get access to a larger group of patients that require their specific expertise, and can give consults from a location of their choice at a time that suits them best. We delivered them a complete final product and they are very content with it. If you have any different ideas and planning to implement, let us know we can help to make your dream come true. Any idea is possible to come alive with us. You can find more about us at https://www.technigents.com/.
- An app, giving a second opinion for your health! 04 April 2019
- Still Battling to Manage Your Sales Staff? Here’s a Solution, Why and how it can help you. 06 March 2019
- 5 Benefits of Blockchain & Why It’s Top Emerging Technology For Future? 15 June 2018
- Quick Round-Up of App Wrapping, Benefits & How It Works 25 May 2018
- A New Beginning for Better Business and Bigger Change 22 May 2018
- Our Love to Build Website in WordPress 18 May 2018
- Top 7 Ways To Promote Your Mobile App 27 July 2017
- Top 5 Tips for Transitioning Legacy Systems to the Cloud 14 July 2017
- Legacy System Migration Do's and Dont's 10 July 2017
- 5 Effective Ways to Implement Mobile App Security 21 June 2017
- Key Benefits of Agile Methodology for your Startup 18 June 2017
- What Mobile App Marketing Can Do Wonders To Your Business? 15 June 2017
- Top 7 Mobile App Development Trends for 2017 12 June 2017