Word Press is a powerful yet free content management system (CMS) which offers an extensive range of features for creating truly impressive business websites.
The benefits of availing this web development platform are endless, and here are a few of them.
2. Multiple Theme Options:
Word Press comes bundled with two default themes, but if they aren’t for you there’s a theme directory with thousands of themes for you to create a beautiful website. None of those to your taste ? Upload your own theme with the click of a button. It only takes a few seconds for you to give your website a complete makeover.
3. Plugins for Customization:
Word Press come packed full of features for every user, for every other feature there’s a plugin directory with thousands of plugins.
4. Woo Commerce for E-commerce Platform:
5. Responsive Design:
6. Community Support:
8. Easy Social Media Integration:
9. Media Management:
Drag and drop your media into the uploader to add it to your website. Add alt text, captions, and titles, and insert images and galleries into your content.
10. User Management:
Not everyone requires the same access to your website. Administrators manage the site, editors work with content, authors and contributors write that content, and subscribers have a profile that they can manage. This lets you have a variety of contributors to your website, and let others simply be part of your community.
Word Press is available in more than 70 languages. If you or the person you’re building the website for would prefer to use Word Press in a language other than English.
12. The Latest Libraries:
Word Press comes with the latest script libraries for you to make use of. These include jQuery, Plupload, Underscore.js and Backbone.js.
- Still Battling to Manage Your Sales Staff? Here’s a Solution, Why and how it can help you. 06 March 2019
- 5 Benefits of Blockchain & Why It’s Top Emerging Technology For Future? 15 June 2018
- Quick Round-Up of App Wrapping, Benefits & How It Works 25 May 2018
- A New Beginning for Better Business and Bigger Change 22 May 2018
- Our Love to Build Website in WordPress 18 May 2018
- Top 7 Ways To Promote Your Mobile App 27 July 2017
- Top 5 Tips for Transitioning Legacy Systems to the Cloud 14 July 2017
- Legacy System Migration Do's and Dont's 10 July 2017
- 5 Effective Ways to Implement Mobile App Security 21 June 2017
- Key Benefits of Agile Methodology for your Startup 18 June 2017
- What Mobile App Marketing Can Do Wonders To Your Business? 15 June 2017
- Top 7 Mobile App Development Trends for 2017 12 June 2017