Technigent, a leading and fastest growing software development company having its existence since more than 11 years is seeking a well-qualified and experienced IT professions for its Rajkot branch who possess
the below desired skills for consideration:
Job Location: Rajkot
- Should have experience in open source technologies like Drupal, joomla, Wordpress, etc.
- Should have 3-5 years of experience in PHP.
Mobile Application Developer(IOS / Android / Phonegap)(1)
- Excellent knowledge of mobile application development in Android,Java, Kotlin Framework(Flutter- Cross platform Technology released by google).
- Good knowledge of database such as Sql server is a plus.
- Should have 3+ years of experience in any of the mobile platform( Android or IOS or cross platform such as phonegap).
Software Tester/Q.A Incharge(1)
- Proficient in testing web applications based on Asp.Net, mobile application in iphone, android or any other cross platform
- Should have knowledge of white-box testing& Manual Testing.
- Strong knowledge in Testing concepts and methodologies
- Proficient in testing web applications as well as mobile applications. Knowledge of automation tools is preferred.
- Should have least 3+ yrs of experience in the I.T. industry
- Experience working with Jmeter and Selenium would be added advantage.
.Net MVC Developer (1)
- Excellent knowledge with ASP.NET(C#) , MVC , SQL Server, Linq, Entity Framework, web services.
- Should have minimum 1.5 years of experience in the I.T. industry.
Content Writer (1)
- Create content for website, Blogs and Social media articles and marketing materials.
- Excellent command over English.
Sr. System Administrator (1)
- Installation, Troubleshooting of Computer Hardware (Assembled/Branded).
- Knowledge of LAN and Microsoft Windows Network technology.
- End User management, Working knowledge of Remote tools.
- Experience with Windows 2003/2008 Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, sharepoint administration, Microsoft Lync 2010.
- In-depth knowledge of TCP-IP, Web-Servers (IIS,Apache),Mail-Servers (Exchange 2010).
- Experience administering Linux.
- Administering SQL would be a plus.
- Knowledge of EPABX/Voip systems will be an added advantage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and to adjust priorities as required.
- Excellent technical problem solving ability.
- MCSE , CCNA or other relevant certifications a plus.
Business Analyst (1)
- Prepare proposal on the basis of estimation and send it to client.
- Experience in Requirement Gathering, Analysis and Documenting.
- Experience of Communicating with Customers, Building Bridge between Developer and Customer, Explaining Requirement to developer.
- Experience of Preparing Requirement Specification Document and Functional Requirement Specification Document using UML Diagrams.
- Experience of working on various domains and technology, including experience in managing projects at various stages of SDLC, with knowledge of User Acceptance Testing application or website.
- Proficient in creating UML Diagrams including Use Case Diagram, Activity Diagram, Sequence Diagram, Entity Relationship Diagram, Data Flow Diagram using MS Visio.
- Manage client relationship via regular follow-up, feedback, contact.
Business Development Executive (2)
- Generate leads through various bidding portals such as Elance, Guru etc.
- Maintain relationships with clients so as to receive ongoing requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- 1.5 year plus experience in business development in IT industry is preferred.
Interested candidates need to send their updated resume mentioning the position applied for, current CTC, experience, etc. to email@example.com at the earliest.
Your inquiry is submitting. Please wait for a while…